40 Hour RBT Course & Competency Exam
$180.00 – $200.00
This training program is based on the Registered Behavior Technician Task List and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT credential. This course is delivered through online modules which consist of text, video, polls, and quizzes. This course will help prepare you for the RBT exam.
If you are looking for a group subscription click here . Please go to group subscription if you are looking to purchase a subscription for another individual.
To checkout you will be required to create an account. Please write down your username/email and password. You will immediately be able to access the course through your account. As a group leader you will add employees to the course and monitor progress through your account.
If you click on expand on the course content below you will be able to view all topics covered. We also provide an outline of the course for you to view.
If you are registering as a group leader please view our group leader directions.
This subscription includes one remote competency exam. You can complete the competency exam through assignments and uploading videos of you practicing skills. Please review the BACB form and review our Competency Exam Agreement prior to purchasing.
You will need access to the following things to complete the competency exam:
- Computer with internet connect
- Printer and scanner (you can download a scanner apps to your mobile phone)
- A device that can record video (a smart phone would be sufficient)
- Access to a client (this can be any individual you are servicing even as a tutor)
- Access to friend or family for roleplaying
- A device that can be used to video conference.
Once you have completed the competency exam and passed your RBT Exam we can offer 15 days of supervision.
Our BCBA needs 2 things to affirm your application to take the RBT Exam and become your supervisor for 15 days
- A copy of an official form of ID proving you are 18
- Before beginning the competency exam you will be asked to send a picture of an official ID (DL or passport) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Criminal Background Check
- You will need to order your own background check. If you are living in the USA please use goodhire.com (directions below). If you are living outside the USA you must provide a background check or police record from your country of record. You will be asked to email this email@example.com.
- This background check cannot be older than 6 months.
- The Background check cannot have any criminal charges on it.
Directions for goodhired.com
- Go to https://www.goodhire.com/trueme
- Click on Get my Background Check
- Choose Basic Search for $29.99
- Go through the step to pay and put in the required information
- Email your background check to firstname.lastname@example.org
The program is offered independently of the BACB.